Final Fantasy XIII-2 for PC now available for Pre-order
Fancy jumping back into the world of Final Fantasy? Square Enix has announced that pre-orders are now live on Steam for Final Fantasy XIII-2. The game will be launching on the 11th of December and will be available for $17.99.
The game will include a number of new features such as 60 FPS support, customizable resolution (720, 1080 and more) and Japanese Voice support with subtitles.
Following feedback from fans, Square Enix has further announced that Final Fantasy XIII will also be updated in December to enable users to customize their rendering resolution as well.
Here’s a list of features for Final Fantasy XIII-2 on PC.
- Now Enhanced for Windows PC – Including a range of downloadable content from the original console version, plus the choice for either English or Japanese voiceovers, 60 frames-per-second graphics and customisable rendering resolution (720p, 1080p, and more).
- Larger, More Interactive Environments – Places with multiple pathways to explore, and many secrets to find, offer players the chance to shape the adventure their way – giving more variety, choice, and control over the experience.
- Time Travel – A New Dimension of Exploration – A new gameplay system called the Historia Crux, encourages players to experience choice and freedom in a way unlike any other Final Fantasy game. The situation, scenery, flora, fauna and weather conditions all change depending on when you visit that location. Some information and items can only be obtained in certain combinations of time and place. Untangling the threads of time is essential in witnessing the full story!
- Enhanced Battle System – The acclaimed battle system known of Final Fantasy has been developed to offer even greater quality. Additional choice and variety are available through new elements such as visually dynamic Cinematic Action sequences, and an innovative battle clock that will either reward or punish players depending on their actions and choices.
- Master of Monsters – A wide variety of over 150 different monsters inhabiting the game world can be recruited into the player’s party and battle strategy, with each creature having unique and devastating special abilities!
Final Fantasy XIII-2 is now available for preorder on Steam for $17.99 and will be releasing on the 11th of December.