Hoyts becomes Official Oceanic Viewing Party Partner for Riot Games
Riot Games have announced that Hoyts has jumped on board as the official viewing party partner for the Oceanic region.
Damian Keogh, HOYTS Group CEO said, “HOYTS are excited to partner with League of Legends esports gaming to give our audiences a diversity of content, so they can experience more with their friends and family. The esports genre continues to grow within the Australian market, consumer demand is high and we want our guests to experience these events the best way possible, on the big screen.”
Hoyts will exclusively screen all major League of Legends eSports events in 2016 via HD (Satellite Feed). Nine key events have been confirmed below with more details coming soon.
- OPL Split 1 Final – April 5, tickets on sale Tuesday 29 March.
- International Wild Card Invitational (IWCI) – Date TBC
- Mid Seasonal Invitational (MSI) – Date TBC
- OPL Grand Final – August 13
- International Wild Card Qualifiers (IWCQ) – Date TBC
- World Championship Finals – Date TBC
Here’s the participating cinemas as well with locations in Australia and New Zealand
- Broadway (NSW)
- Highpoint (VIC)
- Carousel (WA)
- Norwood (SA)
- Stafford (QLD)
- Sylvia Park (Auckland)
- Riccarton (Christchurch)
You can purchase tickets and keep up-to-date with upcoming viewing parties here.