Total War: Warhammer is even more gruesome with the Blood for the Blood God pack
A new DLC for Total War: Warhammer has been released which introduces much more violence and carnage. The ‘Blood for the Blood God’ pack features all-new events, particle effects, dismemberments, and gory, gib-spattered deaths. Here’s what the DLC includes
- Blood spurts
- Gory spatter on unit models
- Limb and head dismemberment (humanoids and non-legendary characters)
- Zombies, skeletons and Grave Guard may continue to fight after dismemberment!
- Explosive Gibbing from deadly mid-torso strikes
- Blood-drenched UI elements
- New random, global campaign events that generate greater carnage in battle
Creative Assembly has also stated the game was intentionally developed for younger players as 20-25% of Total War players are under 18. The provided optional Blood Effect DLC for recent titles to enable older users to make an aesthetic choice should they wish to.