Joycity Corporation has announced 3on3 Freestyle, a multiplayer PlayStation 4-exclusive basketball title coming in Q4 2016.
The game will support online multiplayer between 1-6 players, as well as supporting couch co-op and local + online play for up to three players.
Here are some of the listed features for the game:
- Enjoy the unique art style powered by Unreal Engine
- Support for local co-op play to challenge players online (up to three players locally)
- Play easy-to-pick-up and fast-paced street ball matches with your friends
- Choose characters with different positions and skill sets for strategic team combinations
- Initiate co-op skills with your teammates to show off your team work
- Manage your characters to unlock more skills and features in the game
For those who can’t wait until Q4 2016, you can sign up for the game’s closed beta here.