Xbox FanFest coming to Sydney giving 250 fans a one-of-a-kind experience
Xbox FanFest is coming to Sydney, Australia which allows 250 lucky fans a one-of-a-kind experience. Running from September 27th to 29th, the experience will include the following:
- A special Forza Horizon 3 launch event at Sydney Dragway, Tuesday afternoon, September 27.
- A secret Wednesday late afternoon activity, September 28, for Gears of War 4.
- Exclusive early access to the Xbox booth at EB Games Expo, Thursday night, September 29, where fans can access the Xbox Booth before it’s open to the public.
- Fan swag, Xbox fan shirt and other goodies.
- Meet and greet some of the industry’s top developers, leaders and influencers.
Tickets will be a first-come, first-serve scenario (1 per person) and will be distributed on Tuesday morning September 27, at the Microsoft Store – Flagship at Pitt Street Mall starting from 10:30AM AEST.
Xbox FanFest has faced overwhelming demand in the past at both E3 and Gamescom so make sure you line up early to get in. For more information, check out the Xbox Wire site.