Sabotage Map Pack Now Available for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare PS4
The new ‘Sabotage’ Map Pack DLC is now available for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare PS4 owners which includes four new multiplayer maps including the re-imagined Afghan map from Modern Warfare 2.
Here’s the breakdown of what’s included in the new DLC:
- Renaissance – Set in Northern Italy, Renaissance pits players against each other on the narrow streets of Venice surrounded by classic architecture and buildings. The map promotes continuous action through the canals and neighbourhoods of this iconic city.
- Noir – A dark, grimy city map inspired by futuristic Brooklyn at night, Noir is a classic three-lane map set against a backdrop of a dystopian future. Noir is filled with cafes and parks surrounding a brutal downtown warzone.
- Neon – A virtual training centre designed for urban warfare, Neon is a unique, digitised battle arena where cars and other structures spawn out of thin air and enemies dissolve into hundreds of pixels when defeated. Middle-lane sightlines cater to long-range players, while the perimeter of the map allows for quick counter-attacks in close-quarter action.
- Dominion – A re-imagining of the classic Afghan map from Modern Warfare 2, now set on Mars, Dominion retains all the memorable landmarks and gameplay of the original. Anchored by the crashed ship in the centre, Dominion offers enhancements designed to fully engage the new movement system of Infinite Warfare.
- Rave in the Redwoods (Zombies) – taking fans through a new storyline taking place in a ‘90s abandoned lakeside summer camp full of wild twists and turns. Stars Ike Barinholtz and Kevin Smith.
Available first for PlayStation 4, the Sabotage DLC will cost you AUD$19.95 / NZD$22.95 or included in the Season Pass bundle. It will be available on the other platforms at a later date.
Watch the new trailer: