The Oceanic Pro League launches on January 20th, 2018 and while we’re getting excited for what is to be an interesting year for League of Legends locally – several OPL players have been issues a competitive ruling due to toxicity.
Riot Games Oceania has released an article giving out a two-week competitive suspension to players for excessive toxicity. The following players have been hit with a two-week suspension:
- Charles “Pinch” Wraith – Avant Gaming
- Carlo “Looch” La Civita – Bombers
- Christian “Sleeping” Tiensuu – Bombers
- Quin “Raes” Korebrits – Chiefs Esports Club
- Min “Mimic” Ju-Sung – Legacy Esports
- Mike “Cuden” Le – Sin Gaming
- Miloš “Milky” Mladenovi? – Sin Gaming
Billy “Zenk” Hunter from the ORDER has also been hit with a 2-week suspension due to account sharing which violates Riot Game’s Summoner’s Code.
You can read the full article on the OPL site here.