EA Games and DICE has unveiled information on it’s upcoming Naval Strike DLC for Battlefield 4 which includes an all-new Carrier Assault mode – a re-imagined version of the popular Battlefield 2142 ‘Titan Mode’. The new maps are also set in the South China Sea and will see players island hopping, storming an abandoned cliff-side resort to waging battle across stormy open seas. The Naval Strike DLC also introduces 5 brand new weapons, an amphibious hovercraft vehicle, ten new assignments and the new mode.
• 4 all-new multiplayer maps set in the South China Sea: Lost Islands, Nansha Strike, Wave Breaker & Operation Mortar
• 5 weapons all-new to Battlefield 4
• Introducing the amphibious hovercraft vehicle
• 2 additional gadgets
– 3GL (3 grenade launcher) attachment for the Assault class
– Anti-Heli Mine; an aircraft disabling projectile for the Engineer class
• Carrier Assault game mode which is a re-imagining of the classic Battlefield 2142 Titan Mode
• 10 new assignments with unlocks for each
There’s no set release date yet but secure a 2 week early access before it’s launch date with Battlefield 4 Premium.