Treyarch has revealed details regarding the PC edition for Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 which includes the usual 4K support and one strange addition, 2-Player Split-Screen.
It’s pretty uncommon to see split-screen on the PC platform but with the growth of PC gaming in and focus shifting to the living room – it’s a step forward.
Here’s the list features coming to PC:
- 100% Ranked Dedicated Servers
- 2-Player Split Screen
- Seamless Game Controller Support
- Strong GPU scaling, SLI and Crossfire Optimizations, and 4K monitor support
- FOV Slider
- Framerate Cap Slider
- Improved Text Chat features available in-game and also now in lobbies.
- Fantastic Steam Trading Cards
- Treyarch Anti-Cheat (TAC)
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 drops on the PC, PS4 and Xbox One November 06, 2015