Sold Out Sales and Team17 have announced that popular digital couch co-op cooking game Overcooked is heading to retail on the 14th of October on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
A chaotic couch co-op cooking game for one to four players, Overcooked is all about team work and cooking up the best and most tasty orders for customers. The game’s story focuses on your journey across a variety of “cruel and unusual kitchens,” as you try and save the Onion Kingdom.
The retail version of Overcooked, which is called Overcooked: Gourmet Edition, will release with a set of six maps and six playable characters that are exclusive to the boxed retail release.
Further, the game features:
- 28 standard campaign levels plus an additional introductory level and final boss
- Local co-op play for 1 to 4 players across all campaign levels
- 9 versus levels to go head to head locally with either 2 or 4 players
- A range of different and unusual kitchens to play across
- 14 different chefs to play as
- Split pad controls (play with two people sharing the same controller)
- 11 achievements/trophies
Overcooked: Gourmet Edition heads to retail on the 14th of October on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.