EA World Premiere kicks off with footage from DICE studios for behind the scenes of Star Wars Battlefront. Each studio takes their turn to step on stage and show the future of EA Games, from this year’s sports titles, to early prototype and conceptual designs. Battlefield: Hardline gets trailer, gameplay and the beta launches immediately.
- Star Wars Battlefront – Early in-game footage shown off here.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition – New trailer and gameplay demonstration
- Mass Effect – Conceptual prototypes (models & environments) shown
- The Sims 4 – The Sims are more realistic than ever
- EA Sports UFC – UFC Stars idolize Bruce Lee
- NHL 15 – Gameplay footage reveals the first next-gen NHL title
- EA Sports PGA Tour – The next generation of golf game
- Madden NFL 15 – New defensive options and reworking tackling
- Dawngate – Building upon the standard MOBA. Breaking the meta.
- Mirror’s Edge 2 – Redesigning the character of Faith and the game’s motion
- FIFA 15 – The latest changes and tweaks detailed
- Battlefield: Hardline – Gameplay footage shows 32-player Heist action. Watch it here.
- New IP – Bioware working on new title
- Criterion’s Vehicle Game – Early prototype shows first-person action on a number of vehicles
- Delicious Doughnuts – Spotted
- Battlefield: Hardline Beta – Launches today on PC and PS4
While there wasn’t really anything too surprising coming out of the EA conference, it was encouraging to see so many projects still in the pipeline at the various EA developers. Over the span of 2014 and 2015, EA seems to have something for everyone to play and with an emphasis that the company is focusing on quality and working with gamers to create the best products possible, it looks like the future is bright for EA.