Microsoft wasted no time as it starts off the show with a bang introducing the latest Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare in stunning next-gen visuals then slammed games after games after games, definitely what we like to see.
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare – Kicks off the show with all DLC to hit the Xbox first. Watch the gameplay here.
- Forza Horizon 2 – September 30th. Features 200 Cars and Dynamic Weather System. Watch the gameplay here.
- Assassin’s Creed Unity – Four-player co-op multi-player online.
- Sunset Overdrive – Ted Price from Insomniac showcases some hands-on gameplay. October 28th release date.
- Dance Central Spotlight and Disney Fantasia announced by Harmonix
- Fable Legends – Fable is back in a four player co-op adventure.
- Ori And The Blind Forest
- Master Chief The Collection – More Information Here
- INSIDE – from the creators of Limbo – announced
- Rise of Tomb Raider – more Lara Croft announced.
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Hunting the Griffin gameplay
- Phantom Dust reboot announced
- Tom Clancy’s The Division – more gameplay revealed. Graphics still look good people! More Information here
- Scalebound revealed by Platinum Games
- Crackdown – the series return to Xbox One
- Nürburgring Track – Free DLC for Forza Motorsport 5 is now available
- Dead Rising 3 DLC – umm introduces the older cast back with a crazy ultimate super title I can’t even remember. (Edit: Super Ultra Dead Rising 3 Arcade Remix Hyper Edition EX Plus Alpha) Available now.
- Project Spark promo – Conker character available.
Lots of games announced and revealed which is fantastic. Plenty of older fan favorite series making a comeback like Phantom Dust, Halo, Fable and Crackdown. Microsoft also wanted to emphasise that they are listening to the community by topping off with a ‘We’re listening” quote from Phil Spencer. Some games didn’t really make an appearance I would like to see was D4 and Halo 5 (at least some gameplay).
Overall pretty happy that they’ve showcased lots of games, wish they would acknowledge the Kinect as it was really avoided during the whole conference.