ESL One Cologne kicked off last night (Australian time) and has already broken day one viewership records with 890,031 watching Cloud 9 take on Virtus.Pro. The old record for day one was in ESL One Katowice 2015 with 550,423 viewers.
Day one of ESL Cologne CS:GO saw Team SoloMid, Team EnVyUs, Fnatic and Virtus.pro going undefeated through their group stages. Aussies team Renegades was knocked out of Group A by Team SoloMid 16-11 and Team Immunity losing to Virtus.pro 16-8. Both teams will have to fight harder through the lower brackets in order to survive this competition.
Here’s a brief overview:
- 890,031 viewers – Cloud 9 vs. Virtus.pro
- 766,337 viewers – Natus Vincere vs. Fnatic
- 820,738 viewers – Natus Vincere vs. Titan
- 746,969 viewers – Counter Logic Gaming vs. Ninjas in Pyjamas
- 736,800 viewers – Renegades vs. Team SoloMid
- 675,217 viewers – Team eBettle vs. Fnatic
- 626,035 viewers – Team SoloMid vs. Ninjas in Pyjamas
- 465,210 viewers – Team EnVyUs vs. Luminosity Gaming
- 421,498 viewers – Team Kinguin vs. Luminosity Gaming
- 411,087 viewers – Team Immunity vs. Virtus.pro
- 337,435 viewers – Cloud 9 vs. mousesports
- 247,017 viewers – FlipSid3 Tactics vs. Team EnVyUs
You can keep up with the standings for ESL One Cologne CS:GO here.