Sony has announced a handful of game demos that will come included on the PlayStation VR Demo Disc, which is included with every PlayStation VR unit.
Included on the disc are titles like DriveClub VR, Rebellion’s Battlezone, Owlchemy Labs’ Job Simulator, and Enhance Games’ Rez Infinite.
Here’s a full list:
- Allumette (Penrose)
- Battlezone (Rebellion)
- DriveClub VR (SIE WWS)
- Eve: Valkyrie (CCP Games)
- Gnog (KO_OP)
- Harmonix Music VR (Harmonix Music Systems)
- Headmaster (Frame Interactive)
- Here They Lie (SIE WWS)
- Job Simulator (Owlchemy Labs)
- PlayStation VR Worlds (SIE WWS)
- Resident Evil 7 biohazard — Kitchen Teaser (Capcom CO., LTD.)
- Rez Infinite (Enhance Games)
- Rigs Mechanised Combat League (SIE WWS)
- Thumper (Drool)
- Tumble VR (SIE WWS)
- Until Dawn: Rush of Blood (SIE WWS)
- Wayward Sky (Uber Entertainment)
- Within (Within)
John Koller, Vice President of PlayStation Brand Marketing, SIEA, said in a post on the PlayStation Blog: “When it comes to VR, seeing is believing… The disc includes demos of entertainment and gaming content spanning across a wide variety of diverse genres. That way, you can get a sense of the content you enjoy the most and can even click to purchase and download the game after trying the demo.”
As well as coming bundled with the PlayStation VR, the Demo Disc will also be available to download for free shortly after the unit launches.
PlayStation VR launches on the 13th of October.