Slightly Mad Studios today announced that they’re now turning their attention to the next game on their radar – that being the sequel to the title they released this year, Project CARS.
Project CARS 2 will again go through the process of crowd-funding, and will look to be funded through the WMD Portal crowd-funding platform.
Here are all of the new features announced for Project CARS 2:
- 50 unique locations and 200+ courses including ‘loose surface racing’ on dirt, gravel, mud, and snow. All will have dynamic time of day and weather.
- A large variety of Motorsports – Including Rallycross, Hillclimbs, and Touge. 200+ cars from over 40 difference vehicle classes including banned race cars and never-before-seen concept cars.
- Co-op Career – Play as the Teammate Driver, Spotter, Driver Swap, or Co-Pilot.
- Seamlessly Connected – Socialise and compete via Online Track Days, have players from around the world take the place of AI-controlled drivers in your solo play, and get news updates on the Driver Network around you.
- Pro Esports Racing – Skill & Behavioural-based matchmaking, create your own Online Racing Leagues, and Live Broadcast and Spectator functionality.
- Your own personal, customisable Test Track to tune and test your cars. Invite others to showcase your passion for racing and learn race craft and engineering with the Project CARS Academy.
You can contribute to the game here.