Ubisoft has revealed details on the Season Pass available for the upcoming Watch Dogs game.
The Watch Dogs Season Pass offers players access to a unique single-player story featuring T-Bone – a crazy hippie looking hacker guy, a new Digital Trip game mode called Conspiracy, an exclusive Untouchables Pack plus new missions, weapons & outfits. Pass holders will also get access to the content a week before everyone else. Buying the pass will save you 25% over buying the individuals packs.
Season Pass includes:
- All-New Single-Player Story – Take on the role of T-Bone, a brilliant but eccentric hacker who lives by his own rules.
- Conspiracy! – A new Digital Trip Game Mode that lets players hunt down cyborgs in this mind bending alternate game universe.
- More single player missions, weapons, and outfits.
- Save more than 25% over the individual downloadable pack prices.
- Season Pass holders get one-week early access to all included Watch Dogs add-on content.
Watch Dogs will be available worldwide on May 27, 2014 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC.